Terms And conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all MFTENNIS events. Changes to these terms and conditions require the written consent of MFTENNIS.
2. Event times will be published on our website and in our brochures. They will be confirmed in our booking confirmation email. An application will only be deemed to have been accepted if accompanied by the payment of fees. Receipt of the application and any fees paid at the time of application will be confirmed by email along with all relevant course details. Acceptance of a student is confirmed once that email has been issued. Places are limited. They will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. We have a £2.50 admin fee which is included in the price.
3. Methods of payments are Credit card, BACS, cash
Where a booking for a camp or term is cancelled by participant prior to the camp commencing, no refund will be given. In the event of a cancellation once a term or camp has commenced, a refund will not be given.
In the event of a class or classes in any term or camp being cancelled due to bad weather, a refund for that session will be given if less that half the session took place.
5. MFTENNIS reserves the right to send any child home if there is a continual breach of programme rules. No refund will be given.
6. MFTENNIS reserves the right to make changes to the timetable and to the teaching staff.
7. Fees are reviewed annually in September.
8. Students participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform MFTENNIS and its staff of any existing significant medical condition, allergies or special needs.
9. Students are obliged to take care of their own belongings. MFTENNIS can accept no liability for lost or damaged belongings. We shall not be responsible for any child left unattended outside of allocated class times.
10. MFTENNIS coaches supervise students during class times. MFTENNIS coaches are not in a position to supervise children in advance of a class or after the class and students should be promptly collected at the end of the session. We shall not be responsible for any child left unattended by parents or guardian outside of allocated class times.
11. All MFTENNIS coaches have full public liability insurance in place and the programme will operate to the highest safety standards. MFTENNIS shall not be held responsible for any illness, death or accident unless occasioned by the proven negligence of the Camp Director or its coaches.
12. If a camp does not reach its quota we have the right to cancel up to five days in advance. A full refund will be given
By booking onto a lesson or course, you agree to these terms and conditions
we do not store or share financial information with third parties